The Whipper Snapper Award
What is it:
Open to a game designer aged 20 and under. The Whipper Snapper Award recognises a complete tabletop game that an individual has made within Australia. The purpose of this award is to encourage healthy and polished game design for our younger members.
What you get:
You will earn a TGDA badge of honour that you can use in future promotions of your game. You will also receive an award. You will be listed on this page as the winner for the year that you entered, and will have a link back to your game/company.
What exactly are you looking for?
Judging will be based on:
Who is the Judging panel?
The judging panel will be 5 members of TGDA that do not have an entry in the competition. We will use 5 people to keep the subjectiveness as low as possible and results will be averaged out.
Criteria for the competition:
- Be a member of the Facebook group
- Be a Patreon Supporter or pay an entrance fee of $15
- Create a video 5 minutes or less that contains:
- Brief description of the game / theme
- Description of the concept / mechanic
- Showing how it works
- Filling out the appropriate competition form – button below.
If any of the above criteria are not met, this will disqualify you from the competition.